Monday, June 18, 2018

MUSING MONDAY


(Meme found at The Purple Booker)

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
  • I'm currently reading...
  • Up next I think I'll read...
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week...
  • I'm super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)...
  • I'm really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)...
  • I can't wait to get a copy of...
  • I wish I could read _____, but...
  • I blogged about____this pat week...

I bought the following books in the past week...

The People vs. Alex Cross by James Patterson, The President is Missing by James Patterson and Bill Clinton, Black Beauty by Anna Sewell, Heidi by Johanna Spyri, The Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, by Mary Higgins Clark: All by Myself, Alone, Daddy's Gone a Hunting and Just Take my Heart, Several titles each by Mary Grimes, Elizabeth Ogilvie and Carolyn Hart. I have also ordered several others via Amazon and Book Outlet that have not yet arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment